David Anthony Hall's work exudes a sense of calm and hardly surprisingly has been used by architects and designers to add a sense of soul to their buildings. Most recently he was commissioned by the cancer charity, Marie Curie to provide images to welcome patients and their families to the charities latest, twenty million pound, facility in Solihull, which was opened last year by His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
To date Hall has raised or donated works in excess of £100,000 GBP for various charities including; Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Care, Focus on Life, The Art Room, PhotoVoice, Children's Acute Transport Service and Marie Curie Cancer Care.
Hall's work is held in private collections in fifteen countries as well Great Ormond Street Hospital and Tavistock Centre in London; London Bergamo Hospital in Italy; St. Anthony's Hospital in St.Louis, USA, public art installation to help promote well-being in St Wilfrid's Hospice, East Sussex and Marie Curie Hospice in the West Midlands.
David has also taken part in more than thirty group shows and five solo shows. His pictures have been seen in venues ranging from The Royal College of Art to The Royal Academy of Art and from New York to Singapore.
• VJB Arts – 60 Threadneedle Street, London EC2 Sept'13
• MNHDT Gallery – Belgium 3rd August – 30th September'12
• Brink Fine Arts, Talisman Arts Centre - March – April'12
• RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Concept Garden May'11
• Thompson's Marylebone Gallery, May – June'11 London W1.
• Royal College of Art as part of 20|21 Int Art Fair Feb'10.
• Thompson's Marylebone Gallery, June'09 London W1.
Charity Auctions, Fundraising & Donations
• The Art Room, Mall Galleries, June 2014
• Kickstarter, Promoting Art in Health 297% Funded.
• The Royal Academy of Arts, Summer Exhibition Auction in aid
of Marie Curie Cancer Care July 2012
• Focus on Life at Getty Image Gallery 2012
• Chelsea Flower Show, Concept Garden 'Bluebells' Proceeds to
CATS Children's Acute Transport Service. May 2011.
• The Royal Academy of Arts, Summer Exhibition PV & Auction
in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care July 2011.
• Reuters Canary Wharf, 'The PhotoVoice Auction of Exceptional
Photographs.' Charity Auction 2010.
• Thompsons Gallery 'Autumn Light' Artist Proof in aid of Cancer
Research UK & Macmillan Cancer Care June 2009.